Yeah, but if you marry someone a little tamer, then you can steal the show!
As a redhead, Harry comes by his sneakiness honestly. :-) I know from my firsthand redheaded feistiness!
You make me laugh!
I'm a Harry fan myself, although I do think William is cute. Even so, his teeth drive me nuts. They aren't bad (for Brit teeth), but it seems like his lips can't (or don't) cover them. Kind of horsey, if you ask me.
Um yeah. Harry is a total hunk.
Yeah, but if you marry someone a little tamer, then you can steal the show!
ReplyDeleteAs a redhead, Harry comes by his sneakiness honestly. :-) I know from my firsthand redheaded feistiness!
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Harry fan myself, although I do think William is cute. Even so, his teeth drive me nuts. They aren't bad (for Brit teeth), but it seems like his lips can't (or don't) cover them. Kind of horsey, if you ask me.
ReplyDeleteUm yeah. Harry is a total hunk.
ReplyDelete