Oliver

Oliver

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Choose to trust.

I have moved 14 times in the last 12 years. I know. I know.

I am over it.

Unfortunately, the adorable house that my roommate and I are renting is going on the market this week and we have to move out next month. I am really disappointed, but am choosing to trust that the Lord has something in story that wil be for my good, as usual.

In the last week, I have turned my search for a rental property to also looking to buy a home. It is a long process, but it is worth looking into at this point. I went to see my first house this morning and am continually picking up fliers around town.

Here are a few things I have encountered that have been, well, interesting:

Check out this site below....when I see the realtor in the bottom right corner, all I can think of is "Shooter McGavin" from the movie "Happy Gilmore":


And, on the bottom of one of the fliers I noticed the verrrry interesting website that belongs to Jason Boner. (That spelling is not in error, nor is it pronounced like "Bonet"....it rhymes with toner. His website? Pretty clever....and perverse.


Eek. More "fun" to come, I am sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment