Oliver

Oliver

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A few of my favorite things....


This summer has been a whirlwind! I have been living out of a suitcase and am just now getting settled into my new home. (Which is a great feeling!) These are a few of my favorite things that I have discovered this summer....

The Goody "Spin Pin"
My sister introduced me to this handy little tool and I LOVE it! You can throw your hair up in a bun in seconds and it holds all day! I have really thick hair, so I have been especially impressed with the Spin Pin's ability to keep my hair in place. It's a must have!

Vitamin Water Zero
I am in love. Ellen DeGeneres has mentioned these waters on her show, but I had never tried them until this summer. They are a great alternative to Coke or other caffeinated drinks. My favorite flavor is lemon, but several of them are really refreshing! Give them a shot!
Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara
My dear friend, Jenny, has been raving about this mascara so I decided to try it. It is amazing! The mascara comes off of your lashes in "tubes" as opposed to running down your face when you wash it off. I have not used make-up remover since I began using this product...I love it!
(It is a bit pricey, but I think well worth it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment