Well, they kicked it up a notch this week, as we were told that we would make a "Mickey Mouse cake" in class. I thought..."I can TOTALLY do this. I will just bake a round cake, a few cupcakes for ears and color my icing. No big deal." Boy, was I wrong!!!
We ended up drawing Mickey on a template and transferring him onto our cakes. The teachers made it a very simple process that "anyone' can do. Somehow, my "Mickey Mouse" looked more like "Mighty Mouse"!! At least it was somewhat recognizable!!
I also invited my friend, Anna, over to make Easter cupcakes. I think they turned out to be really cute and SO easy!
Adorable. I like the mighty mouse look. :) Really, I'm impressed! So, I have a question...all of these delicious cakes...where do they go after class? Maybe you can ship one to Chattanooga? :)
ReplyDelete