I love saving money on things that I would buy anyway.
I used to buy things just because they were on sale. I ended up with a stocked closet full of things that I sort of liked. Those things ended up being more of a waste of money than anything else. I have changed my ways!
Here are a few of my latest deals:
Deal #1

I bought this dress from Target for $8.74! And.....drum roll please....I LOVE it! I just got it in the mail today and it is a great fit! Get yourself one here!
Deal #2

You'll never believe this. Prepare yourselves. This super cute dress is from Walmart! And...it was only $7.00! (Note: Animal print is usually not my thing, but this dress was too perfect for school to not buy for $7.00!)
Deal #3

I bought many of my Christmas gifts from this Etsy store. The Shepherd's Haven is a ministry for adults with special needs in Memphis, Tennessee. Their adults have craft time often; during which they make platters, ornaments and paintings. You can browse their store and pick up a few things. They are excellent gifts with even better prices! The best news is that you are furthering the Gospel by supporting their ministry! Win-win!
No comments:
Post a Comment