Oliver

Oliver

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Extreme Makeover....again!

While I am THRILLED to be back in Birmingham, many things come with settling in new cities, homes and jobs as often as I do. Being a teacher, my classroom is my home-away-from-home and I really want it to FEEL like home. I take a lot of pride in the way my classroom appears all year... especially in the beginning of the school year for my students' sake. I want them to think that our classroom is inviting, comfortable and fun.

Last year I walked into a hot mess in my Atlanta classroom. Here are some pictures:

After a LOT of hard work.....here was the final product:
I know....it looks like a box of crayons exploded. I love a lot of color and LOTS of typed labels :)

So...here I am....it's August and I have a new classroom to decorate. I am excited about making it my own, but not so excited about the DAYS it will take. I am giving myself the weekend off and Monday morning, I will hit the ground running. Here are some "before" pictures.....will keep you posted :)

Let the organizational fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment