
AMAZON.COM
Love it!
I tried eBay a few years ago to sell some things and I found it to be much more involved a process than I cared to deal with. So, I recently checked into Amazon.com. Creating a seller account is really easy, and selling things couldn't be more simple!
In the first 3 weeks, I made almost $400! I sold an old camera lens for $70, an old computer printer for $50, a digital picture printer for $70 and several books. I even sold my old Ipod that needed a new battery and had my name engraved on the back for $40! Along with my earnings, I have a much cleaner closet! It was like a virtual garage sale. I didn't wake up early, didn't have to haggle and didn't have to beg people to buy my stuff. Amazon did that for me.
I would encourage you to look through your closets and bookshelves to find things you don't use or need and just give Amazon a shot. Be careful, though...it becomes addicting! You might try to sell things you really like!
Let me know if you give it a try....
No comments:
Post a Comment