1. The guy I talked to for 4.5 hours on the phone- never heard from him again. He met his wife the next day.
2. The guy who made me a cd of Michael Jackson music (because he knew I loved it) and played it on the date. Only got through about 30 seconds before he decided that it was "crap" and threw the cd out the window.
3. The guy who liked French antiquing more than dating women.
...just to name a few. Recently, I have been set-up again....this time with a guy who graduated from college when I was in 4th grade. Yep. You read that correctly.
I am working on not making the age difference a big deal....and focus on his leadership, wisdom and experience. Right?? Help me out, bloggers....
But does he seem old or fun? That's about the difference between Merrill and Audrey- which doesn't seem that bad. I assume you haven't told him about your blog?
ReplyDeleteGreat headline!
ReplyDelete