Easy for me to say...I am not in their shoes.
(Today...a contract was placed on their home. In this market. At their asking price.
Praise the Lord.)
As I type, I am staying at a friend's house in Charlotte. She is out of town, but graciously allowed me to stay in her adorable home. Sadly, I am found in another one of my awkward and bizarre life situations. Her shower water won't turn off. That's right. I took a shower an hour ago and the hot water will not turn off. No one knows how to help me.
I have tried it all- Googled how to fix it, called my friend who lives here (who, of course, has never had this problem) tried a wrench to turn off the water, tried to turn off the water line to the whole house...nothing. So, now I sit. Listening to water running like crazy and I have no way of fixing it. I am waiting on a call back from the 24 hour Roto Rooter people. I cannot imagine what kind of characters I am going to meet that work the night shift at the RR.
This is when my faith comes into play. "God has never not been faithful...." right? Right. He is in even these small things.
Oh, geez.
No comments:
Post a Comment