Oliver

Oliver

Wednesday, March 10, 2010


I drink milk. Organic cow's milk. It is from a cow- made to feed a baby cow...but I drink it, too. I don't think it is weird or gross.

THIS, however, is severely weirding me out.

Apparently, a chef in New York City is using his fiancee's breast milk to make cheese. She had a grand supply left over after her child had been weaned, and they wanted to be sure not to waste it. While I appreciate their desire to share the wealth of antibodies, it seriously makes me queasy. I would NOT eat it.

Would you?


4 comments:

  1. I saw this article on another blog and the paragraph included a statement about serving "boob cheese". That is something very difficult to say out loud with out laughing. try it. boob cheese. try not to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, you are hilarious. While i know a lot of our buddies are all organic and green...if I hear that they are doing this, I will vow to never eat dinner at their house again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No "boob cheese" being served here (or "hooter ice cream")! =) No, I wouldn't eat that...yuck!

    ReplyDelete