I love to give gifts that are personalized and useful. I am working on a little something this weekend that I will be giving away as Christmas gifts to some of my friends and family, so I will keep the idea a secret so as not to "spill the beans". Here are a few other ideas of homemade gifts that are perfect for Christmas on a budget.
Homemade vanilla extract (Got this from CES a few years ago and thought it was a super creative and practical gift! I loved the idea!)
Gifts in a jar
Map coasters (One of my favorite ideas! Men are always hard to shop for, this is a great one!)
Fleece scarf (I do this with my Kindergarten students...anyone can do it!)
Family picture art
Bath salts
Personalized Tea Towels
Anyone else have any great (and frugal) gift ideas for this Christmas?
I like to make (watercolor, scan, and print) gift tag stickers for people and give them early december so they can use them on their gifts. Easy, inexpensive, and people appreciate and use them.
ReplyDelete