Oliver

Oliver

Friday, July 31, 2009

Who knew?


Did everyone in "blog world" know that at a grocery store when something says "Buy One Get One Free" that it also means that if you only buy one it's 50% off??? I did not know this!

I am thankful to say that I live about 1/8 of a mile from Publix. Oh, Publix, how I have missed you! Publix has some awesome "Buy One Get One" deals. I just bought $28.00 worth of groceries and saved $19.00!!!

In planning ahead, I went to the Publix website and looked at all of the "Buy One Get One Free" specials, wrote down the ones that I "needed" and was sure to go on those aisles. That way I only get the items I need and will use....not just the things that are good deals.

Let me know your budgeting tips!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you thought you HAD to buy two to get the discount! Glad you figured that out...

    -CES

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you know that West Campus at Samford was on the west side of campus?

    ReplyDelete