
What a picture of someone who "had it all" but was a perfect picture of being incomplete and lonely. His fame and money were not enough to make him a happy and stable man. So much of who he was stemmed from the way that he was raised and his poor and dysfunctional relationship with his Dad. I am so sorry to think that this man never truly never found peace in life.
How I will miss MJ. I loved his music, the "magic" of who he was. Bad decisions and all, I couldn't help but feel sorry for him and revere him at the same time.
I am so thankful for the men in my life who are raising their children with great intentionality and purpose. The role of a father is hugely important in the development of young children and has a direct effect on the decisions they will make.
Thank you, Lord, for the men who long to lead their families in truth and with humility.
No comments:
Post a Comment